Persona.ly PayVault Provider
Setting up your Persona.ly account
- Sign up for Persona.ly on https://persona.ly/ as an in-game advertiser.
- Create a new App, and specify the Application name and your currency name as you like. Pick the Type and Platform as you see fit, and enter an exchange rate between USD and your virtual currency.
- You can enter this exchange rate in the Revenue Normalization setup if you want PayVault to automatically track your revenue in USD.
- On the Create App page you need to enter a Postback URL. This URL is specific per game, and you can find it on the Payvault configuration page in the Games Control Panel for your game.
- Finally, leave the Decimal checkbox unchecked, and Create your App.
Configuring Persona.ly on PlayerIO
- Enable Persona.ly in the PayVault Control Panel for your game.
- Enter the App Hash into the Persona.ly App Hash field. You can find this value on the Update App page on the Persona.ly website.
- Enter the Secret Key into the Persona.ly Secret Key field. You can find this value on the Update App page on the Persona.ly website.
Buying Coins: GetBuyCoinsInfo()
Example of buying coins with Persona.ly in ActionScript 3:
|Optional GetBuyCoinsInfo() Arguments|
|gender||The gender of the user to better personalize offers, either 'm' or 'f'.|
|date_of_birth||The date of birth of the user to better personalize offers, in the format 'yyyy-mm-dd'.|
|personalyurl||The URL the user should visit to earn Coins. You can show this in a popup or an IFrame.|