Forum Showroom SVET - the big adventure

Show your interesting finds or creations off here.

Re: SVET - the big adventure

Postby Cyclone103 » March 12th, 2010, 10:30 pm

Its a great idea, very fun for a minigame.

Yeah, I really need to get back somehow. What stars do you mean? I wish I could warp lol...
Cyclone103

Postby krasimir » March 12th, 2010, 10:55 pm

There are stars in the shops for buying. Like Tirovus's star for example. You can use them to teleport to other cities.
krasimir

Postby Cyclone103 » March 12th, 2010, 10:58 pm

Oh, I already had a star, but I figured stars were quest items so I never used it. I'll use that now.

Also, should the shops be loading new items every time I open them? It would make more sense to keep the same stuff in the shop, cool items should not be vanishing the second you close the shop to see what you currently have equipped.
Cyclone103

Postby krasimir » March 12th, 2010, 11:36 pm

Actually there are some shops that offer same items every time when you open them (items for quests and stars) but the other items are random picked up from the list. I think that's a good thing because the game become more interesting. To view different things every time.
krasimir

Postby krasimir » April 13th, 2010, 9:21 am

Hello,

yesterday I finished the developing of the campaign levels. So now besides for the chat I'm using Player.IO API for the positioning the players on the same levels. It works pretty good I think.

finally I finished one of the best features of the game. We can now play together against a big boss. Currently there are 2 campaign levels (in Estum and Burgesa).

How it works:
the campaign level shows all the players that are currently in it. The big boss has high points for life so we have to fight with him more then 5 minutes :). The life points of the boss are automatically saved and updated on the screen on all the players. Something very important: you should be online and place your hero in the campaign level. All the users that are there when the boss died will receive a lot of experience and will be able to pick up a special item dropped by the boss.

Detailed information about the campaigns here http://thebigadventure.svetsoft.com/campaigns
krasimir

Postby WITHOUTLOVE » February 4th, 2011, 4:15 pm

Hi everyone - Just to say this is a fantastic little game you have here.

Is there anyway to get this onto my site without the mochiads coming on? I have the Project.swf file uploaded to my site and everytime I run it from there the ads show up?

Any help with turning the ads off would be great.

Best wishes to all.
WITHOUTLOVE

Postby krasimir » February 4th, 2011, 4:39 pm

Hello, currently there is no version without mochiads.
krasimir

Postby WITHOUTLOVE » February 4th, 2011, 7:49 pm

No worries thanks for making such an awesome game.

Best wishes
WITHOUTLOVE

Postby Benjaminsen » February 5th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Wau, this game is getting really good! Considered adding Payvault for micro transactions?
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby krasimir » February 5th, 2011, 4:49 pm

Actually that was my idea in the beginning. I event integrated some scripts to prepare this things. To be honest I didn't work on the game last 9 months and it is really big surprise for me that I have around 50 logins per day and over 3200 registered users. Maybe some day when I have more time will try to add new levels and new features.
krasimir

Postby Benjaminsen » February 5th, 2011, 4:51 pm

krasimir wrote:Actually that was my idea in the beginning. I event integrated some scripts to prepare this things. To be honest I didn't work on the game last 9 months and it is really big surprise for me that I have around 50 logins per day and over 3200 registered users. Maybe some day when I have more time will try to add new levels and new features.

I suggest you run a quick test to see if people are willing to pay?
Benjaminsen
.IO

Previous

Return to Showroom