Forum Monetization Payment Terms of Service

General discussion on monetization of games.

Payment Terms of Service

Postby Deathline » March 19th, 2017, 3:23 pm

Hello,

I've readed the Terms of Service and i didnt found anything about. If i develop my own Payment Method or add my Custom Method if i also pay Taxes can anyone please explain if i pay taxes or not?

(Searched before in the Forum founded an other Thread but there was an old corrupt Link)

Thanks in advance.
Deathline

Re: Payment Terms of Service

Postby Henrik » March 19th, 2017, 8:42 pm

If you as a developer make a game and have users making payments in your game, then you are getting an income. Whether or not you should be paying taxes on that depends on which country you live in, and if the payments are made to you as a private person or if you have a company that receives it.

Since the money doesn't go through PlayerIO, we are not involved at all.

The payment providers you end up using, for example Facebook or PayPal, usually requires you to fill out your tax status before you're allowed to transfer your money out.
Henrik
.IO

Postby Deathline » March 19th, 2017, 10:04 pm

Sorry, was my Mistake. I mean Fee's not Taxes.

But to understand: When the Money is earned from ur Payment Method u doesnt get Fees?
Deathline

Postby Henrik » March 20th, 2017, 8:53 am

There's a small fee for every successful PayVault transaction, regardless of payment method, and there's a fee for creating a lot of PayVault entries, for example by using credit/debit or give/consume.
Henrik
.IO

Return to Monetization