Forum Collaboration need games based on playerIO for a cash skill gaming website

For the designers who can't program and programmers who can't design.

need games based on playerIO for a cash skill gaming website

Postby itsmylifesoham » July 26th, 2011, 10:22 am

Dear All,

I came across this topic "Collaboration" and thought it would be perfect to post my requirement here rather than the post i made earlier which can be seen at :
games/looking-for-a-game-developer-having-any-playerio-experience-t1879

We are launching a Skill based cash gaming website, and need multiplayer games, for which we have chosen the playerIO API as it allows us to do maximum customizations.

As of now we have posted our first playerIO game project on freelancer, feel free to apply for it :

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Flas ... yerIO.html

But are looking for developers who are having prior tiny bit of playerIO development experience, as we would prefer them more.

So whats for the developers?
We can pay an upfront cost to the developer to help him get revenue stream while developing.

What's more for the developer?
We came across partnerpay, however, we would like to have our own revenue sharing scheme with the developers which could be even more lucrative than partnerpay.
We will have a revenue sharing model common to all our developers. Its a CashSkill gaming website(mainly multiplayer casual/fun/competitive games) and we are willing to offer a revenue sharing model to our developers upto 50% of our commission on everygameplay!

If a 1000 gameplays(1 vs 1) happen perday. And if the entry fee is 1$ per game. So per game prize pool is 2$. Our commission is 20% I.E 0.4%. You get 0.2$ per game play. So for 1000 games which is on a lower side, you have the opportunity to make 200$ which is actually on the lower side. With all the marketing that we will be doing for your game and our website you can turn this into a lucrative revenue stream for yourself!

Be assured that if you have a quality game concept for a skill based cash gaming website, which you can discuss with us, we wont let it go to trash. We will pay an upfront cost for the game before development starts, as well as do the revenue sharing, as well as do all the marketing for you game.

We want it to be a win-win situation.
Feel free to discuss with us more on our project, if you have any questions, or if you would like to develop a game for us.

You can reach me at :
itsmylifesoham@gmail.com

Regards
Soham
itsmylifesoham

Re: need games based on playerIO for a cash skill gaming web

Postby mognatallia » January 17th, 2017, 2:39 pm

Hello!
Excuse me, but could you post your project details on this freelance job board as well: https://www.xplace.com/? I know a lot of freelancers from there who must be interested in such an opportunity. The website is commission-free, so don't worry about wasting your time and money.
mognatallia

Re: need games based on playerIO for a cash skill gaming web

Postby SuperficialDiscDrive » February 22nd, 2017, 10:01 pm

Would be quite a dream to sleep through, mind skipping a bid. Only racing, what kind of website any other parameters?
SuperficialDiscDrive

Return to Collaboration