Forum Multiplayer Adobe AIR app rejected

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO Multiplayer API.

Adobe AIR app rejected

Postby vale » July 2nd, 2016, 12:08 am

Hi,
My game, which implements playerio SDK just got rejected because of an IPv6 issue. The game is packaged with AIR 22 and the latest playerio SDK.
Any plans to update the SDK to work with IPv6 soon?

Thank you
vale

Re: Adobe AIR app rejected

Postby aseemgarg321 » July 2nd, 2016, 8:49 am

Hi,

Rejected where?? Apple or Google or Facebook or any other hosting service?

Thanks,
Aseem
aseemgarg321

Postby vale » July 2nd, 2016, 2:14 pm

Rejected by Apple.

Sorry for not mentioning
vale

Postby eRistocracy.org » July 6th, 2016, 4:21 pm

How is the Android version, because I have to make a crucial update in a couple of days...
eRistocracy.org

Postby robscherer123 » January 6th, 2017, 5:14 pm

I've just had this issue now. Is this related to PlayerIO or something? Did you find a solution?
robscherer123
Paid Member

Postby Henrik » January 7th, 2017, 3:48 am

All of our SDKs should pass the Apple app store process and properly support NAT64 networks. For AS3, you also need to have the latest Adobe AIR. Here are the steps we took when we confirmed that it's working with PlayerIO.

Henrik
.IO

Postby robertflesch » January 9th, 2017, 5:10 pm

There is a bogus rejection notice that apple gives you on AIR 22 builds. The app actually goes thru the process. This is documented somewhere on the net if you look for it.
robertflesch
Paid Member

Postby Brttnelson » January 12th, 2021, 8:57 am

vale wrote:Hi,
My game, which implements playerio SDK just got rejected because of an IPv6 issue. The game is packaged with AIR 22 and the latest playerio SDK.

Thank you WhatsApp Plus Apk

Hi,

This issue was addressed with the AIR 29_0_122 release. You can download the same from Download Adobe AIR SDK.

Thanks!
Brttnelson

Postby vikalpaul8 » May 13th, 2021, 2:11 pm

I've just had this issue now. Is this related to PlayerIO or something? vidmate download instasave
vikalpaul8

Postby gbwhatapps » July 27th, 2021, 6:48 am

Very Beatiful Information Thanks Bro
Yo WhatsApp
and Karnataka Government Jobs
gbwhatapps

Postby ikkami » September 28th, 2021, 8:58 am

Brttnelson wrote:

Hi,

This issue was addressed with the AIR 29_0_122 release. You can download the same from Download Adobe AIR SDK.

Thanks!
Kinemaster MOD APK
Thanks for informing us....i stopped using it when i was facing thiss issue 2 years ago. Didn't give any try on other updates. Now i'm free..so i can give it a try once more.
ikkami

Postby lordgoku » January 14th, 2022, 11:43 am

Brttnelson wrote:

Hi,

Thanks!

Thank you. Dowloaded Adobe AIR SDK latest one. 8-) 8-)
lordgoku

Postby AshtonDodson » February 12th, 2022, 5:20 pm

Hello everyone!! Great way out of this situation. Thank you) Helped me a lot
AshtonDodson

Postby LoganTrewor » February 17th, 2022, 1:32 pm

Going to a distant advancement group has become a powerful technique for saving assets, yet in addition a laid out norm in the realm of the IT business. Not having any desire to be restricted by the guidelines and limitations of one market, most enormous organizations pick distant engineers, as this is less exorbitant, and the far off improvement group will work more productively than in-house nearby subject matter experts. An all around composed, experienced, devoted group has the best odds of coming out on top and can give top class results. In spite of the fact that there are numerous choices for reevaluating engineers, overseeing and planning crafted by consultants can require a ton of time and exertion. For limiting the pressure and keeping an exact heartbeat on your undertaking, the most ideal choice is to enlist committed software engineers. Thusly, there will be a group chief to facilitate the improvement cycle and report to you>> ukrainian dedicated developers
LoganTrewor

Postby salo » April 18th, 2022, 9:00 am

LoganTrewor wrote:Going to a distant advancement group has become a powerful technique for saving assets, yet in addition a laid out norm in the realm of the IT business. Not having any desire to be restricted by the guidelines and limitations of one market, most enormous organizations pick distant engineers, as this is less exorbitant, and the far off improvement group will work more productively than in-house nearby subject matter experts. An all around composed, experienced, devoted group has the best odds of coming out on top and can give top class results. In spite of the fact that there are numerous choices for reevaluating engineers, overseeing and planning crafted by consultants can require a ton of time and exertion. For limiting the pressure and keeping an exact heartbeat on your undertaking, the most ideal choice is to enlist committed software engineers. Thusly, there will be a group chief to facilitate the improvement cycle and report to you>> ukrainian dedicated developers
Minecraft MOD apk is one of the most attractive and fun games. This is our imaginary 3D world where you can create a new 3D world according to your desire. Mojang developed this game in 2009. This game is considered to be the most addicting game of all time.
minecraft-mod-apk
salo

Postby jxssj » May 12th, 2022, 7:20 am

jxssj

Postby redrichard » May 28th, 2022, 7:28 pm

redrichard

Postby factom » July 10th, 2022, 3:17 am

It got fixed with an update before that I also had the same issue. My tech support friend guided me on my WhatsApp and it got solved promptly.
factom

Postby frank12 » August 2nd, 2022, 3:16 pm

Previously, I had the same issue with free skin ml no ban apk injector but it was resolved with an update. In a short time, I was able to get the problem solved with the help of my tech support friend...
frank12

Postby Akkio » August 11th, 2022, 6:29 am

Is 33.1.1.929 the latest version of the Adobe AIR app? WhatsApp Aero APK
Akkio

Postby saimkhanm » December 3rd, 2022, 7:59 pm

adobe product is too great thanks to the create adobe family I use many products in adobe, especially adobe photoshop illustrator and much more thanks... lulubox pro
saimkhanm

Return to Multiplayer