Forum The Lounge Any Complete and successfully Running Android Project

Talk about unrelated topics here.

Any Complete and successfully Running Android Project

Postby aseemgarg321 » August 27th, 2016, 8:12 am

Hi,

Has anyone ever made a game with Android SDK in PlayerIO..
I can see documents are not complete, Like Register and QuickConnet are not mentioned anywhere.

I don't want to be first one to be doing it, as i am sure forums here are going to be dead always..
With no help from PlayerIO and zero community its almost going to be impossible..

I did tried to build game on flash, but seems like finding developers for Flash(with knowledge of AIR and ANE) are very tough to get..

Hence thinking of giving try to Android.. If there is no one who has already made sure things work in here in Android, I guess it will be time to say bye to PlayerIO.. which will be like wastage of effort for a year.. But guess it wiser to move to more active services rather than wasting more energy here..

Please let me know if Android community of PlayerIO even exists.. ??

Thanks,
Aseem
aseemgarg321

Re: Any Complete and successfully Running Android Project

Postby aseemgarg321 » August 27th, 2016, 8:15 am

Seeing that there is no Space in forums as well for Android or ObjectiveC, I have strong feel that Android community might not exists..
Please let me know guys.. No offence to PlayerIO but just trying to figure out easy path for me in Future..

Thanks,
Aseem
aseemgarg321

Postby [GD]AlaaNasro » August 27th, 2016, 9:55 am

Hey,
I agree with you,for me its 3 years of effort ! Anyways,i had a friend who used Air to make Android Games,and his game is up to PlayStore,
In fact,he got 3 games.He used Player.io Of course.
[GD]AlaaNasro

Postby yailenko » August 27th, 2016, 11:54 am

We are working on a mobile game for android, using Unity and Player.IO. Everything works great. The only minor problem we experienced is with setting up the push notifications for android. Apart from that, everything is fine.
yailenko

Postby aseemgarg321 » August 27th, 2016, 12:51 pm

yailenko wrote:We are working on a mobile game for android, using Unity and Player.IO. Everything works great. The only minor problem we experienced is with setting up the push notifications for android. Apart from that, everything is fine.

Thanks for Info, But have you or anyone else ever tried Android SDK directly?

Thanks,
Aseem
aseemgarg321

Return to The Lounge