Forum The Lounge Is this alive?

Talk about unrelated topics here.

Is this alive?

Postby Emalton » August 24th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a user from Everybody Edits, attempting at creating a game. I've noticed that the PlayerIO forums are a bit dead, and I want to know if there are plans to shut down PlayerIO. (I don't want to create a game on a dead platform!)

Let me know,

Emalton
Emalton

Re: Is this alive?

Postby [GD]AlaaNasro » August 25th, 2016, 11:23 am

Hey Emalton,
Thanks for that question,its the same came in my mind a lot !
Well,for the services,its working fine
You can check it here : https://playerio.com/status/
By dead platform,i think you mean the Forums,if yes,well,you're right its totally dead ! You won't find replies in months maybe,and if you have luck,maybe,maybe,someone will answer ! You can use Player.io platform if you're good at coding,because if you have question,well there is a big chance of not getting the answer soon.
Thanks for the question again,and i'd like to see another reply from the Team...
-Alaa
[GD]AlaaNasro

Postby robscherer123 » August 25th, 2016, 2:37 pm

Yes the service is alive and well. The forums aren't bustling with life, but there are replies here and there.
robscherer123
Paid Member

Postby [GD]AlaaNasro » August 25th, 2016, 2:55 pm

There isn't even much for such great service.
[GD]AlaaNasro

Postby Emalton » August 25th, 2016, 3:39 pm

Awesome! Thanks for your replies!

This is a great service. I've been making bots for Everybody Edits for years. I absolutely love PlayerIO.

Hopefully, I'll get a few games out there. Does anyone know how to delete the old server DLLs from "Upload Game Code"? They bug me. :P

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Emalton
Emalton

Postby [GD]AlaaNasro » August 25th, 2016, 8:11 pm

Hello back,
Ok,so thank you for encouraging me and the others to reply as much we can,personally,am taking this reply issue seriously and am doing my best.
About the Dll,simply do the following steps :
- Click "Multiplayer" then "Game Code",your Dll will appear there with a green check-mark,if you want to disable it,then click on the green check-mark it will be white and with a little square on,if that happen,you successfully disabled the Dll that you don't want,about Deleting,there isn't such service currently.

i hope i helped you ! Thank you
-Alaa
[GD]AlaaNasro

Postby ChristianD » August 26th, 2016, 1:48 am

Hi Emalton,

This service is very much alive and kicking, and we anticipate to be running it for a long while, otherwise we wouldn't have taken it over from Yahoo. :-D

You can check out the latest news and a bit about our plans for the future here: https://playerio.com/news/
Christian
ChristianD
.IO

Postby [GD]AlaaNasro » August 26th, 2016, 9:39 am

Hi Emalton,
If you're making game,and you need someone to help you through the coding side,i can help,even free ! let me know if you need me .
[GD]AlaaNasro

Return to The Lounge