Forum Games Implementing w/Already existing Network?

Discussion relating to game development with Unity

Implementing w/Already existing Network?

Postby joseph » August 31st, 2011, 7:18 pm

Hi,

I just joined and I am very interested with implementing a pay vault and/or BigDB inventory system. I have already have an existing network for my game and I am wondering if that is a problem?

I want to get started as quickly as possible but do not know where to begin.I found the Mushrooms unity game example, but nothing in regards to a pay vault and/or BigDB example.

Edit: Okay, I think I see this. I can just include the PlayerIO into an example project and start fiddling around with what works and how..

- I hope this does not interfere with an already existing network connection
- I would really appreciate an example or tutorial using BigDB and/or Pay Vault
joseph

Re: Implementing w/Already existing Network?

Postby Oliver » August 31st, 2011, 7:59 pm

You should have no trouble including Player.IO in your existing project(s). The clientside library does not (as far as we know) interfere with any other library or plugin that you might be using.

Just give it a go, at let us know how it goes.

Best,
Oliver
Oliver
.IO

Postby Henrik » September 1st, 2011, 7:09 pm

You should be able to get all info on how to use the systems by reading the documentation:

http://playerio.com/documentation/bigdb/
http://playerio.com/documentation/payvault/

If you have any questions, just ask them here in the forum and we'll be happy to help.
Henrik
.IO

Postby aleeza » December 22nd, 2014, 6:27 pm

At the time it happened I just saved the project and exited. For some reason now it works without changing anything. So I guess it had to do with caching problems. Thank you very much
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest 70-243 - transcender and best quality testking and EX200 - braindumps - dump pass guarantee Southern California Institute of Architecture and Florida Southern College.
aleeza

Return to Games