Forum PayVault Change Payvault display date?

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO payment solution, PayVault.

Change Payvault display date?

Postby robscherer123 » September 19th, 2013, 5:59 pm

Maybe I just don't see it, but is there anyway to change the date to show more time than 3 months, or to show older periods of time? I want to begin advertising and I want to find out more of my stats like ARPU, ARPPU, etc, but 3 months time isn't far back enough. I'm curious how much I've made total as well, but can't see that since I can't see older dates.

Is there anyway for me see different time periods and such on the Payvault analytics page?

Thanks.
robscherer123
Paid Member

Re: Change Payvault display date?

Postby Benjaminsen » September 20th, 2013, 10:38 pm

While we don't yet have a solution that allows you to see your data back in time for more than 3 months, I just enabled the PlayerInsight feature for your game. This should give you pretty much all the data you are looking for

Click here to enjoy :)
http://playerio.com/admin/playerinsight ... ello-world
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby robscherer123 » September 20th, 2013, 10:40 pm

Holy cow, AWESOME!! Thanks a ton! I'm gonna have a blast looking at all of these stats! Thanks alot!
robscherer123
Paid Member

Postby Benjaminsen » September 20th, 2013, 11:07 pm

A few quick comments on your numbers.

• Your loss rate is to high, you should really work on getting it down. Month over month, you are doing well if you can hit 50%
  • Your Engagement DAU/MAU % is to low, however this is a direct result of your loss rate. Your goal is about 20%
  • Your 1 Day ARPU is impressive, keep doing whatever you are doing here.
  • Your 30 day ARPU is bad, in a perfect world you have your DARPU*30. This points to the monetization strategy being lopsided . Typically problems would be, 1: You can only buy something once, 2: The user does not see enough value from buying an item to buy it again. You might be able to make this metric better by lowering your cost for consumables (if your game has any). Remember you would rather have 3x10 than 1x20.
  • Your 1 day ARPPU is amazing. But as with ARPU your MARPPU suffers.
  • Your pay ratio is to low. Your goal is 1% or above.
  • You have a ridiculous amount of sessions per user, do you re-login users every time they play? If not that is amazing work.
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby robscherer123 » September 23rd, 2013, 2:12 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I'm working on adding more and more content so that players will always have something to buy and spend money towards. I'm finding that paying users will almost ALWAYS buy again. They often only stop spending money when they are out of things to buy and use their money on. So I believe once I get even more content I should be able to drive my ARPPU up alot higher.

I would like to get my pay ratio up as well, I will look into some strategies in how to get non-spending players to part with their money.

As for the sessions uses, it's been fixed I believe. I wasn't paying attention and I thought that calling Disconnect() disconnected the player from the PlayerIO webservices, but turns out it's only the multiplayer server/room. I was calling quickconnect everytime a user changed areas. =P Thanks for the help, it really cut down my load times too.
robscherer123
Paid Member

Postby sebas77 » September 23rd, 2013, 5:54 pm

I would be REALLY interested in trying this insight panel for our game as well
sebas77
Paid Member

Postby Benjaminsen » September 23rd, 2013, 6:28 pm

sebas77 wrote:I would be REALLY interested in trying this insight panel for our game as well

Wish granted :)
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby sebas77 » September 23rd, 2013, 6:31 pm

thank you :)
sebas77
Paid Member

Return to PayVault