Forum PayVault iOS & Android Payments

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO payment solution, PayVault.

iOS & Android Payments

Postby nab477 » July 26th, 2011, 4:22 am

Hi

I would like to know if there are any plans to integrate payments from iOS devices with payvault (now that you're supporting unity)

& if a similar system will be integrated for Android (still don't have an android device, so I'm not sure if it uses google checkout or not)

anyway, this is a great product with many of the necessary features (for most games) already implemented, but I would like to know the future of p.io regarding Unity support
nab477

Re: iOS & Android Payments

Postby Oliver » July 28th, 2011, 9:08 pm

It´s definitely on the books, but the work has not been scheduled yet so we can´t provide any timeline on implementation and release.
Oliver
.IO

Postby Intrawebs » January 25th, 2012, 9:15 am

Oliver wrote:It´s definitely on the books, but the work has not been scheduled yet so we can´t provide any timeline on implementation and release.

What's the latest on this? In app purchase's for virtual currency done in iOS and android is key? Also, is your tapjoy provider synonomous with their mobile implementation on ios? I suppose alternative for tracking I use the gift function, still need to manage non consumables in a db though.
Intrawebs
Paid Member

Postby Henrik » January 25th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Unfortunately the current TapJoy integration we have isn't supported by them anymore. They've changed their product a lot, and we're definitely going to fix that so you can use their unmanaged virtual currency for mobile devices.
Henrik
.IO

Postby Intrawebs » January 25th, 2012, 9:53 pm

Thanks...

Is there an eta for ios and android in app purchase tie in to PayVault?
Intrawebs
Paid Member

Postby marcabbink » June 22nd, 2012, 7:58 pm

Yeah I would love to use it 2
marcabbink
Paid Member

Postby dreamora » June 23rd, 2012, 1:19 pm

keep in mind that iOS payments ALWAYS have to be done through apples IAP, so whatever will come there will force you to offer it through IAP and then use another step to buy something on payvault in the name of the user
dreamora

Postby JohnP » February 19th, 2013, 12:19 am

Is there any more information on this issue? When I did a Google search on Player.IO's ability to handle Apple IAP, I found this interesting nugget:

http://forums.ouya.tv/discussion/50/non ... ap-systems

However, I cannot seem to find any information on Player.IO's site regarding Apple and Google Play, and this seems to be the most recent forum topic on the issue.

Very kind regards,

John Peterson
JohnP

Postby Benjaminsen » February 19th, 2013, 2:05 pm

We do support apple iAP, it is however currently a paid only beta feature, email me at chris@player.io for access etc etc :)
Benjaminsen
.IO

Return to PayVault