Forum PayVault Simple question

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO payment solution, PayVault.

Simple question

Postby gromvert » November 4th, 2010, 1:03 pm

Hello i really like new feature but there are few concerns (because of retarded tax law in my country)

For example some user will buy item in game. Is money transfered at once when sale occurs or it is accumulating here on some sort of account that we can later withdraw from to our paypal/bank account?

Btw I can find any type of panel here for PayVault system (only api and docs)

EDIT: ok it looks like question was already posted by other user. So to sum it up I technically can use every platform but as well may not include one of them? (paypal would give us headache and if user would bought item with this payment option we get instantly money yes?)

Anyway great stuff.
gromvert

Re: Simple question

Postby b4blue » November 4th, 2010, 2:07 pm

I think you have to upgrade your account first, to see the payvault panel.
b4blue

Postby Benjaminsen » November 4th, 2010, 3:02 pm

Most of the providers we integrate with will store the money on their account and pay them to you on request or monthly.
If you are in Europe you need to be aware that PayPal is a bank and transactions to PayPal are therefore taxable at the point of transfer.
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby gromvert » November 4th, 2010, 3:20 pm

Yes Benjaminsen thats why I cant use paypal. If somehow we manage to get 1 000 sales, having to make a bill for each sale and check out whats exchange rate will kill us technically.

I will probably go with other payment systems then. Read as of not paypal.

PayVault looks awesome.
gromvert

Postby Benjaminsen » November 4th, 2010, 3:29 pm

Ohh PayPal will make the actual bill and bulk transfer the money to your account on request. You just have to be aware that you need to pay tax on the money on the paypal account and not just when you transfer them to your account.

Or rather thats how it works in Scandinavia, it might be different other places in Europe.
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby Henrik » November 5th, 2010, 12:43 pm

b4blue wrote:I think you have to upgrade your account first, to see the payvault panel.

Actually you don't. Everyone can click around in the PayVault admin panel to see the interface and statistics we're providing. We really want to show everyone how awesome it is. :-)
Henrik
.IO

Return to PayVault