Forum Scripting NetworkIssue on deployed build

Post your problems and discussions relating to scripting in Unity here.

NetworkIssue on deployed build

Postby azuanagames » July 18th, 2020, 1:46 am

Finally got an alpha version of my game deployed on my webserver and I can't login. I get a NetworkIssue...

Any ideas? I'm using Unity 2019.4.4f1

Thanks
azuanagames

Re: NetworkIssue on deployed build

Postby azuanagames » July 18th, 2020, 2:00 am

I believe I got it... I was not enabling secure connections on the API as my server is running secure (https)

For anyone wondering:
Code: Select all
  PlayerIO.UseSecureApiRequests = true;

Once authenticated and you have a client:
Code: Select all
client.Multiplayer.UseSecureConnections = true;
azuanagames

Postby tammymarone » June 20th, 2022, 2:11 pm

Do you want to get great advantages? You definitely want to! We are offering you the opportunity to use our low-cost accounting dissertation help uk. We support learners at any point during the academic session. Our skilled writers provide great solutions to help students in an easy way Through Dissertation writing services
tammymarone

Postby britishwriter » June 29th, 2022, 1:04 pm

The Simulink assignment from MATLAB introduces you to multi-domain simulation for embedded and dynamic systems. Simulink is a fundamental component of MATLAB. The definition and setting of a system within its operating conditions can be aided by simulation for these systems. Here, it is safe to use MATLAB Assignment Help to address any assignment writing issues.
britishwriter

Postby jamesgist » August 31st, 2022, 6:21 am

Although your exam workload may be doing right now, you may encounter a time when only an online Top Exam Grades can help you with your thesis. That is why it is recommended you find one in advance so that you are not wasting your time and efforts searching for a company at the last minute. Take it from someone who's an expert in this field. Our suggestion is that you give Top Exam Grades a try, for we guarantee you that you will not be disappointed.
jamesgist

Return to Scripting