Forum Multiplayer Twitter banned 45,191 accounts of Indian users in July

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO Multiplayer API.

Twitter banned 45,191 accounts of Indian users in July

Postby rodeoneerer » September 2nd, 2022, 7:22 am

Social media platform Twitter received 1,253 complaints in India between June 26, 2022 and July 25, 2022 via various local grievance redressal mechanisms. Besides, the microblogging platform also took action against 138 URLs for flouting community guidelines.

According to the report, Twitter removed 42,825 accounts for child sexual exploitation, non-consensual nudity, and similar content, while 2,366 accounts were banned for promoting terrorism.

The highest number of complaints — 874 were related to abuse/harassment and 303 against hateful conduct.

Twitter is at the moment engaged in a authorized battle with the Indian authorities over sure blocking orders issued by the latter. Whereas Twitter has filed its report in a sealed cowl, the union authorities has sought dismissal of the petition citing no remedial measures for international business entities comparable to Twitter.

In April, WhatsApp received 844 grievance reports within the country, and the accounts "actioned" were 123.

Under the new IT Rules 2021, big digital and social media platforms, with more than 5 million users, have to publish monthly compliance reports.

The government had asked Twitter to act on the content take-down notices sent under Section 69A of the IT Act along with non-compliance notices issued for not taking the content down.

In May, the IT ministry issued a similar notice to Twitter, directing it to appoint a resident grievance officer, a resident chief compliance officer, and a nodal contact person.

As one of the top online store, we will offer hot and cheap Twitter Accounts, buy ETwitter Accounts at https://www.z2u.com/twitter/accounts-5-15142, all our Twitter Accounts are 100% legal and well-stocked, the transaction is secure, and your personal information will be guaranteed, based on a wealth of experience and a trading team on call, our average delivery speed is 5 minutes or so.
rodeoneerer

Re: Twitter banned 45,191 accounts of Indian users in July

Postby gemma1406 » October 17th, 2022, 10:41 am

I have visited your blog and I am very interested in the articles you publish mapquest driving directions. Give me enough knowledge. I went to your blog and found the content to be extremely interesting.
gemma1406

Return to Multiplayer