Forum Multiplayer error:no server in cluster [Player.IO Premium Cluster]

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO Multiplayer API.

error:no server in cluster [Player.IO Premium Cluster]

Postby unboundedgames » September 5th, 2020, 12:47 am

I get this wall of errors trying to connect, and players having trouble too.

got Error: There is no server in any of the selected server clusters [Player.IO Premium Cluster] that are eligible to start a new room in (they're all at full capacity or there are no servers in any of the clusters). Either change the selected clusters for your game in the admin panel, try again later or start some more servers for one of your clusters.
got Error: There is no server in any of the selected server clusters [Player.IO Premium Cluster] that are eligible to start a new room in (they're all at full capacity or there are no servers in any of the clusters). Either change the selected clusters for your game in the admin panel, try again later or start some more servers for one of your clusters.

(ok actually it's like 1000x more but you get the idea)
I don't think I changed anything to cause this.
Game has frontpage atm, but I don't think traffic is so high to have overloaded anything.
Not great to have frontpage exposure with server down, so any help appreciated.
(I added another cluster as backup and seems to have helped)
unboundedgames
Paid Member

Re: error:no server in cluster [Player.IO Premium Cluster]

Postby Henrik » September 7th, 2020, 10:31 pm

Hey,

Sorry about that, a temporary networking glitch at our hosting provider made a lot of game servers have problems and restart at the same time, causing the entire cluster to be out of eligible servers.
Henrik
.IO

Return to Multiplayer