Forum Multiplayer Could you recover my gamecode?

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO Multiplayer API.

Could you recover my gamecode?

Postby Benedani » July 8th, 2017, 3:46 pm

Gamecode is under Multiplayer, so I guess it's k for me to post here. Basically I let a "friend" have control of gamecode and he also developed it, but he deleted everything and he won't give me source, which means I can't work on it. Could anybody at PlayerIO pm me a link to download the dll (from latest backup with last DLL) so I can decompile it? If there are no backups, you could try to use a deleted file recovery tool of some sort, since I know when you delete something only the entry is removed, not the actual file itself.

Kthx,
- A bean
Benedani

Re: Could you recover my gamecode?

Postby Henrik » July 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Yes, we can do that.

Which game and which .dlls?
Henrik
.IO

Postby Benedani » July 10th, 2017, 8:14 pm

You know, we got good with my friend, but hey, atleast it's good you can recover gamecodes. I might do a reply here if that truly happens. GG :/
Benedani

Postby Benedani » December 11th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Ok, there's an update, we got into an evilwar again, and I guess this won't be undone. So here's the gamecode I'd like retrieved

Game: Your Worlds
Dll: latest ones. (Version 170 and 177, they're not deleted but he's not giving me the code either, so I guess it'll do)
Benedani

Postby Henrik » December 11th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Benedani wrote:Ok, there's an update, we got into an evilwar again, and I guess this won't be undone. So here's the gamecode I'd like retrieved

Dll: latest ones. (Version 170 and 177, they're not deleted but he's not giving me the code either, so I guess it'll do)

I'm sorry, but there's no game with that name under your account?

I can only help retrieve uploaded code for games under your account.
Henrik
.IO

Postby Benedani » December 12th, 2017, 6:28 am

Henrik wrote:
Benedani wrote:Ok, there's an update, we got into an evilwar again, and I guess this won't be undone. So here's the gamecode I'd like retrieved

I'm sorry, but there's no game with that name under your account?

I can only help retrieve uploaded code for games under your account.

Because the game is "owned" by Realmaster42 on PlayerIO. He quit development though + I have full access (apart from deleting it). I've sent an e-mail detailing this... maybe I went a little crazy with the length, to be honest.

I bet this is the reason he wanted ownership of the game on PlayerIO instead of under my account... how could I trust him .-.
Benedani

Postby Henrik » December 12th, 2017, 9:08 pm

Benedani wrote:Because the game is "owned" by Realmaster42 on PlayerIO. He quit development though + I have full access (apart from deleting it). I've sent an e-mail detailing this... maybe I went a little crazy with the length, to be honest.

I'm sorry, but if you're not the owner of the account with the game, there's nothing I can do to help you.
Henrik
.IO

Return to Multiplayer