Forum Multiplayer AS3 Room Join Error

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO Multiplayer API.

AS3 Room Join Error

Postby robertflesch » April 3rd, 2017, 7:22 pm

Just started getting this at 2:15 EST. (GMT-5?)
"There is no server in any of the selected server clusters [robertflesch: Development Cluster, Player.IO Main Cluster] that are eligible to start a new room in (they're all at full capacity or there are no servers in any of the clusters). Either change the selected clusters for your game in the admin panel, try again later or start some more servers for one of your clusters."

Was working correctly before lunch. Came back from lunch and no longer able to connect.
robertflesch
Paid Member

Re: AS3 Room Join Error

Postby robertflesch » April 3rd, 2017, 7:32 pm

Mysteriously started working again. Might want to check the error log on your end for this time period.
robertflesch
Paid Member

Postby realmaster42 » May 4th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Hey, I have also experienced this a lot of times. I've emailed Henrik but he says it's my CPU's server fault. However, the limit for my Free Plan should go to 20 GB Game Traffic, and I only got 2 GB today.

This seems to be global and affects everybody.
I really hope they get it fixed anytime soon and that they reply.

Good luck with it! ;)
realmaster42

Postby vikreed » October 4th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Hey,

Did anyone found any solution to this?
I am getting same as of now. For last 3-4 hours.

Thanks,
Vikreed Team.
vikreed

Postby robscherer123 » October 5th, 2017, 1:34 pm

My players sometimes report receiving this bug, and I'm not sure why either. Seems to be fixable if the just refresh/retry in the game so I've never really worried to much about it though.
robscherer123
Paid Member

Postby Henrik » October 6th, 2017, 5:20 am

Vikreed, which game are you getting this for? And is it for production or development?
Henrik
.IO

Postby vikreed » October 6th, 2017, 6:05 am

Game is - PatteBaaz-Dev

We are trying to run my development server over Wifi. (entering PC's "IP address" + ":8184")

We have done that ton of times from my old account. Just created a new account as we got our company name. And we are trying development server for the first time from this account. Also when we see my dev server status in this account - we see the red status, which we use to get green in our old account.

Thanks,
Vikreed Team.
vikreed

Postby Henrik » October 6th, 2017, 6:25 am

Who are you logged in as in the development server? You need to be logged in as the PlayerIO account that owns the game to show up in the development cluster for that game. You can press the logout button in the top right corner to enter your new username and password.

Once you're logged in as your new account, check the Multiplayer section for your game in the PlayerIO control panel, and in the Game Servers tab, you should now see your development server in the Vikreed Development Cluster.
Henrik
.IO

Postby vikreed » October 6th, 2017, 6:30 am

It worked :)

Thanks,
Vikreed Team.
vikreed

Return to Multiplayer