Forum PayVault Payvault gives me slow down Error

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO payment solution, PayVault.

Payvault gives me slow down Error

Postby satoshifurude » February 2nd, 2018, 2:35 pm

Why i get this Error all time.
Too much access to PayVault recently, slow down.(I not have only have this issur alots other games have this too.)
The limit is 12 items(in same time by send to give or/and consume) even in same or diffrents on give and consume cause this while in trading(most have problem) or other stuff that use it.
Don't tell i need now Pro Account to can have more then 12 Items(in same time by send to give or/and consume) while on these stuff.
satoshifurude

Re: Payvault gives me slow down Error

Postby 12345hassan » February 3rd, 2018, 7:39 am

Yeah the error comes ! But if u still use payvault it should work and if u use cmd for giving items so u should give less then 5.
Well i need some help i edited your SR C# and its plist is bugged please help i have sent u a msg on FaceBook
My Name On FB
-Talha Rehan
12345hassan

Postby Henrik » February 3rd, 2018, 8:56 pm

We recommend that you only use PayVault for inventory and virtual currency related to actual for-money-purchases. For everything else, BigDB is probably the right choice.
Henrik
.IO

Postby satoshifurude » February 4th, 2018, 4:23 am

Henrik wrote:We recommend that you only use PayVault for inventory and virtual currency related to actual for-money-purchases. For everything else, BigDB is probably the right choice.

So i need then recode the complete trading code(my uses in payvault) and in as3 to?
satoshifurude

Postby Henrik » February 4th, 2018, 5:13 am

If you do trading client-side, i.e. your AS3 client has permissions to modify a user's Vault, then that is a completely insecure solution, and it is trivial for a player to cheat in your game and give himself whatever in-game items he wants.

Just for that alone it's worth it to rewrite it as serverside code.
Henrik
.IO

Return to PayVault