Forum PayVault Testing PayVault with free plan

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO payment solution, PayVault.

Testing PayVault with free plan

Postby srgfraser » May 22nd, 2016, 6:52 pm

I've been away for a while so I'm trying to get back up to speed with PayVault and the new Pricing Plans.

If I recall from a long time ago, it was not possible to execute PayVault commands with the Free plan. This forcing me to use the Plus version even though I was months from releasing my game. Is this now the case again?

Do I have to pay .05 for every PayPal 'Sandbox' GetBuyCoinsInfo() transaction? During testing I'm pretty sure these transactions will add up as I figure it out. (I'm not to worried about the .01 per 1000 history transactions, yet...)

I'm basically developing my game in my free time and I can see this game taking many months to complete and I don't treasure spending $25 a month plus transaction fees on something that may ultimately never even get released.
Last edited by srgfraser on August 16th, 2016, 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
srgfraser

Re: Testing PayVault with free plan

Postby ChristianD » May 29th, 2016, 12:30 am

Hi srgfraser,

You're not the only one to ask about this, and we are thinking about changing this in the future. Stay tuned.

If you are still on the grandfathered Yahoo pricing plan you should be able to test PayVault in your game right now.
Christian
ChristianD
.IO

Re: Testing PayVault with free plan

Postby eRistocracy.org » May 29th, 2016, 9:28 pm

Good news ;)
eRistocracy.org

Return to PayVault