Forum PayVault Payvault Integration with Minijuegos?

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO payment solution, PayVault.

Payvault Integration with Minijuegos?

Postby robscherer123 » July 19th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Hello! I recently got contacted by the owner of minijuegos.com for my game to be featured on their website. By the looks and statistics of their site, it's a pretty huge site with a ton of traffic. He would like me to implement their API as well as their minijuegoes payment API. I may implement it if it's not too time consuming or much of a problem.

In the case that I do, they have a payment API, pretty much like kongregate. After you complete payment they send a signed HTTP POST request like pretty much every payment system does. I was wondering if there is a way for me to track my income through this in the payvault? I know there is paypal, superrewards, trialpay, spil api, etc already in the payvault but I didn't see anywhere for any custom calls. I just figured I'd ask in case it's possible somehow for me to do that.

Thanks!
robscherer123
Paid Member

Re: Payvault Integration with Minijuegos?

Postby Henrik » July 19th, 2013, 7:43 pm

No, to get integration into PayVault, we need to do the work and add the integration to the Player.IO platform.

I can't say right now when or even if we would do that, but I've noted your interest and you're not the first customer to ask, so we're well aware of it. :-)
Henrik
.IO

Postby robscherer123 » July 26th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Ah ok, thanks for the info.
robscherer123
Paid Member

Postby FulaFisken » August 13th, 2013, 7:37 am

They have contacted us also. The api documentation look solid http://www.minijuegos.com/dev/. They told us that they are working on an english portal miniplay.com which makes it more interesting.
Fula Fisken
website blog twitter
Play Game
Astroflux
FulaFisken
Paid Member

Postby Emalton » April 30th, 2018, 3:31 am

Henrik wrote:No, to get integration into PayVault, we need to do the work and add the integration to the Player.IO platform.

I can't say right now when or even if we would do that, but I've noted your interest and you're not the first customer to ask, so we're well aware of it. :-)

ould this on the roadmap if it isn't already? :P
Emalton

Postby Emalton » May 6th, 2018, 3:04 pm

This could be a part of the Publishing Network. 8-)
Emalton

Postby obelisk » May 7th, 2018, 3:54 pm

We integrated this ourselves and are hosted on their site without issue.

It would be nice to have a pIO dash of it though.
obelisk
Paid Member

Postby sukamin89 » April 23rd, 2022, 4:05 am

Everything is quite transparent, with a very detailed explanation of the difficulties. It is unquestionably useful knowledge. Is my website extremely profitable? Please visit here: crossword puzzles
sukamin89

Return to PayVault