Forum PayVault Payloads - Do they exist?

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO payment solution, PayVault.

Payloads - Do they exist?

Postby JeBuS » March 6th, 2013, 4:59 pm

Do Payloads on PayVault Items still exist? Looking through the Admin page, I don't see anything like what the documentation shows. And, assuming I'm just blind and they are around here somewhere: can a price be set on individual Payloads?
JeBuS

Re: Payloads - Do they exist?

Postby Benjaminsen » March 6th, 2013, 5:38 pm

You must have a paid user to use PayVault.
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby JeBuS » March 6th, 2013, 5:56 pm

Thanks for the reply. How about the second question?
JeBuS

Postby Benjaminsen » March 6th, 2013, 7:32 pm

JeBuS wrote:Thanks for the reply. How about the second question?

Not sure I understand the question? You want to let the client decide the cost of an item? No we do not support that :)
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby JeBuS » March 6th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Benjaminsen wrote:Not sure I understand the question? You want to let the client decide the cost of an item? No we do not support that :)
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the intended use for Payloads. From the docs, the impression I came away with was that they were set up in the Admin page as a way to affect properties on a PayVault item. What I'd like to know is, can prices be set on the Payloads themselves? For instance, in order to get a Truck with Payload of Size: 1, you'd pay 10 Coins. In order to get a Truck with Payload of Size: 2, you'd pay 12 Coins.
JeBuS

Postby Henrik » March 6th, 2013, 8:48 pm

JeBuS wrote:Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the intended use for Payloads. From the docs, the impression I came away with was that they were set up in the Admin page as a way to affect properties on a PayVault item. What I'd like to know is, can prices be set on the Payloads themselves? For instance, in order to get a Truck with Payload of Size: 1, you'd pay 10 Coins. In order to get a Truck with Payload of Size: 2, you'd pay 12 Coins.

No, each PayVaultItem can only have one price, so the payload is only if you want to add small changes to the item that doesn't change the price of it.
Henrik
.IO

Postby JeBuS » March 7th, 2013, 9:37 am

Henrik wrote:No, each PayVaultItem can only have one price, so the payload is only if you want to add small changes to the item that doesn't change the price of it.

Thanks. You've given me some things to consider.
JeBuS

Return to PayVault