Forum PayVault Different payment providers?

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO payment solution, PayVault.

Different payment providers?

Postby dessaya » February 15th, 2013, 4:12 pm

I'm developing a game in Unity3D web platform, and I am evaluating if I can use PlayerIO for virtual coins / payment integration, since this game needs to integrate payments with Mopay and Paymentez.

So, here are my questions:
  • Will it be possible to use these services as payment providers?
  • Will I need to implement server-side code or can it be handled entirely in client side? Which part of the API should I look for?
  • Will I still benefit from subscribing to the Plus plan (in order to gain access to PayVault), since I will not be using any of the supported payment providers?

Thanks in advance!
dessaya

Re: Different payment providers?

Postby Henrik » February 15th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Unfortunately, the only payment providers you can use securely are the ones that are listed in the documentation, since we have to develop the integration between the systems.

You're in the Unity Web Player though, so you should be able to use PayPal easily.
Henrik
.IO

Re: Different payment providers?

Postby Benjaminsen » February 16th, 2013, 8:28 am

We also have a few undocumented integrations such as iOS, Google Play and Google Wallet integrations, but the two mentioned we do not support. We do however quite often implement payment providers for clients at pure development costs if that's interesting to you, shoot me an email at chris@player.io
Benjaminsen
.IO

Return to PayVault