Forum Sitebox HELP

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO webpage and Facebook app hosting solution, Sitebox.

HELP

Postby alex.janjaj » June 19th, 2014, 5:11 pm

im testing the seedigs game but the game wont work it connects to server but nothing "http://i.imgur.com/cAmiLVc.png" also i get an error "error:Error: (#602) publish_stream is not a member of the permissions table."
can you guys help me how to fix this and make the game work ??? this will help me to figure out how playerio works also the flash test games in sdk need some fixes they are buggy :/ :roll: :roll:
alex.janjaj

Re: HELP

Postby AquamentosGames » July 18th, 2014, 9:03 pm

I don't know for sure if this will solve your problem... but here's what I'd try with the information you've given me;

Try enabling all permissions on your database objects by clicking on the 'edit tables' button in the BigDB pannels.

You'll see 6 check boxes for 'access rights'. Try enabling them all and then testing the game again. You wouldn't normally do this in a game, but when testing it to learn the system it'll be one less confusing thing as I think the example client creates/loads/saves data on it's own rather than asking the server to as you'd normally want to do.

(of course, it's possible the Seedlings doesn't use the BigDB at all in which case this answer won't be much help to you and confuse you more...)
AquamentosGames

Postby alex.janjaj » July 18th, 2014, 10:54 pm

thanks for telling me all these things :) im going to try everything right now :D but since playerio joined to yahoo networks everything is going down the dev pack has missing files and full of bugs!Again thanks for everything
alex.janjaj

Postby alex.janjaj » July 18th, 2014, 11:16 pm

Just realised playerio sucks xDDD its problem but bigDB problem :$ the game cant connect to bigDB also all tutorials removed ._.
alex.janjaj

Return to Sitebox