Forum Sitebox Bug report: Sitebox broken

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO webpage and Facebook app hosting solution, Sitebox.

Bug report: Sitebox broken

Postby whitershores » August 9th, 2013, 7:51 pm

Hi

It appears the PlayerIO sitebox Template is broken:
https://apps.facebook.com/seedlings/

1) If you visit this I get the following pop-up error (chrome):

In order to use the { % swf ... %} tag the SWFObject.js file must be included in the page

2) The 'Invite Friends' feature seems to be also missing/broken
the last time I've seen it, if you clicked it, the page just didn't load, it just displayed 'Please wait...' but the invite box didn't appear. Now the entire 'Invite Friends' tab seems to be missing.

Can you please fix these 2 issues asap ? Thanks :)
whitershores
Paid Member

Re: Bug report: Sitebox broken

Postby piyushs » October 12th, 2013, 2:55 am

Hello Also I can't use the Seedlings Facebook App and I can't see how to use the Seedlings tutorial. This is broken with a JSON DeSerialize error.

I am actually quite confused on how actively Player.io is supporting customers. I know the acquisition and new support is coming on board but Sitebox seems to be broken.
piyushs

Postby Benjaminsen » October 14th, 2013, 6:39 pm

piyushs wrote:Hello Also I can't use the Seedlings Facebook App and I can't see how to use the Seedlings tutorial. This is broken with a JSON DeSerialize error.

I am actually quite confused on how actively Player.io is supporting customers. I know the acquisition and new support is coming on board but Sitebox seems to be broken.

I see that we once again need to go refresh the seedlings example.
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby Jovanovic984 » November 9th, 2013, 5:42 pm

What are the news about that? Is Seedlings going to work again?
And what is the problem with it? Are Sitebox documentation and your Facebook Graph As3 Api still good and valid? This is very important to know before starting to build fb game based on your solutions.
Jovanovic984

Postby csharporbflat » November 15th, 2013, 11:14 pm

I too see the demo doesn't work.

I am starting to get worried if this service is right for me, or if I would be better off going elsewhere. And just trying to figure out the FB APIs myself?
csharporbflat

Return to Sitebox