Forum GameFS ..used more than their allowed resources..

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO game asset hosting and CDN solution, GameFS.

..used more than their allowed resources..

Postby lei » February 6th, 2011, 10:56 am

Hi!

I have at some point uploaded a backup of my game files on GameFS, which were 56mb in size.
I then recieved a mail notification of having exceeded the 50mb limit and promptly deleted the file and uploaded a 10mb one instead.
However, today i have gotten an email stating that my storage is still is exceeded an that my games have been disabled. I checked the GameFS and i only see the 10mb file there.

I'm guessing it's a glitch, or maybe i've done something silly wrong, but i'd like my games back, so, what do i do?

Thank you!
lei

Re: ..used more than their allowed resources..

Postby Henrik » February 7th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Hi Lei,

The way we calculate usage right now we check the highest value in the last month for GameFS storage. We discussed it a bit, and it's reasonable to just check the latest value, because if we did it like that, you would have stopped receiving warnings after you deleted that file, and that is a lot more intuitive. :-)

We're gonna make a release later this week which should fix this issue for everyone, but in the meantime I've reset your warnings and made it so that you shouldn't receive additional warnings.
Henrik
.IO

Re: ..used more than their allowed resources..

Postby lei » February 7th, 2011, 5:49 pm

Thanks,
it's reasonable indeed.
lei

Return to GameFS