Forum QuickConnect Problem, how do i create form?

Discussion and help relating to PlayerIO's QuickConnect feature, including Facebook Connect and Kongregate Connect.

Problem, how do i create form?

Postby craftyelf » April 10th, 2012, 8:25 pm

I am honestly confused with QuickConnect for Simple Users, i understand what to do but how do i create the form? do i use Flash to make my form or Visual Studios? if possible can i got an example .fla file from Player.IO?

A few users on Player.IO have had the same issue i have, they don't know where to code the registry form so im not only asking for myself.

And should i use AS3?
craftyelf

Re: Problem, how do i create form?

Postby Beast » April 12th, 2012, 10:02 pm

Your going to need to decide what language to make it in before you even try. And if I hear you correctly, your trying to make the actual form to fill out, but know how to connect? That seems more of a question you could try with google, or ask on stackoverflow.com
~Beast

Site for my upcoming game!
Beast

Postby craftyelf » April 13th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Ok Where do i put all these "callRegister" etc. codes in? do i create the register form in php/flash and then create a flash AS file and put all the codes there and find a way to connect it? Please reply! this is so frustrating for me. PLEASE HELP THE BEST YOU CAN!
craftyelf

Postby Henrik » April 14th, 2012, 9:45 am

Create the form in Flash. Put a button on the form. When you click the button, grab the username/password from the form and call the simpleConnect method:

http://playerio.com/documentation/refer ... pleConnect
Henrik
.IO

Return to QuickConnect