Forum QuickConnect How receive access to extraData?

Discussion and help relating to PlayerIO's QuickConnect feature, including Facebook Connect and Kongregate Connect.

How receive access to extraData?

Postby Neutrino » April 26th, 2011, 2:40 pm

How receive access to extraData saved with user registration PlayerIO.quickConnect.simpleRegister?
Neutrino

Re: How receive access to extraData?

Postby Henrik » April 26th, 2011, 5:33 pm

Programmatically, you can't. You can view the data in your admin panel, and you'll get it when you export your data, but that's it.

We're thinking about reworking this though so that the extradata you supply during registration acts more like PlayerObject data, but we'll see.
Henrik
.IO

Postby Neutrino » April 26th, 2011, 5:51 pm

ok, i am see another strange thing. I read from PlayerObjects index expr data for user but cant view the data in admin panel
Neutrino

Postby Zwick » November 27th, 2016, 10:38 pm

Eh. Where can we view that saved extra data? I don't see them anywhere.
Zwick

Postby snowman745 » September 2nd, 2020, 6:28 pm

Zwick wrote:Eh. Where can we view that saved extra data? I don't see them anywhere.

If you go to the Quick Connect control panel, you can select a player and email the CSV file which has the data.
But it's pretty pointless if your server cannot get access to it programmatically.

Instead, I think I will register a user, then send a message to server once connected with my player details such that it can store it in the playerobjects.
snowman745

Return to QuickConnect