Forum BigDB Having a difficulty to create indexes on database tables.

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO database solution, BigDB.

Having a difficulty to create indexes on database tables.

Postby HVStudios » January 21st, 2014, 9:21 am

It seems that there are issues on creating indexes. I created indexes about 10 hours ago, but they are still being built. I think it is pretty unusual.

Would you please check what is going on? Just for your information, I made the following indexes.

- There are two game instances under my account. And there are two db tables named 'TTTUserData', one per each game instance. I am making indexes named 'ByTTTRank' for those two tables.

One of the tables only has 300 data entries so it is very strange. For that table, I have just deleted the index and am recreating to see what is going on. If you can check the system and let me know the reason, it would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Tae Joon Park
HVStudios
Paid Member

Re: Having a difficulty to create indexes on database tables

Postby robscherer123 » January 21st, 2014, 2:49 pm

I had this problem the other day when I went to create an index. The index is STILL not created and it's been 2 - 3 days now. Also, something is wrong with the payment system and I cannot upgrade my plan.. The worst part is there's no one to contact about these problems. And a third thing, if you using the PlayerInsight system, that is down as well. -_-
robscherer123
Paid Member

Return to BigDB