Forum BigDB What this error mean

Discussion and help relating to the PlayerIO database solution, BigDB.

What this error mean

Postby wbsaputra » November 29th, 2011, 7:00 pm

Error saving object PlayerIO.GameLibrary.PlayerIOError: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
Error loading player object PlayerIO.GameLibrary.PlayerIOError: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
Error saving object PlayerIO.GameLibrary.PlayerIOError: InvalidWireType
Error saving player object PlayerIO.GameLibrary.PlayerIOError: An unexpected error occured inside the Player.IO webservice. Please try again.

i've got lots error like this on this several days, many player complaint about their stat (BigDb) not saved properly.
Could anyone tell what those error means and how to solve? Seems big db get unstable state since you guys incresing data capacity on server side?
wbsaputra
Paid Member

Re: What this error mean

Postby wbsaputra » November 29th, 2011, 7:18 pm

Also need help with this kind of error
Error saving object PlayerIO.GameLibrary.PlayerIOError: Could not grab locks for objects: there was too much access to the given objects in the allotted time.
wbsaputra
Paid Member

Postby Henrik » December 1st, 2011, 7:28 pm

Hi wbsaputra, sorry you haven't received a response to this forum post yet.

The error is because we had a few minutes of unplanned downtime for the BigDB service when we were in the process of adding capacity to BigDB.

We should have posted something about that to the service issues page, but we completely forgot that as well, and I apologize for that. Everything should be working perfectly now though. Just let us know if you have any further issues.
Henrik
.IO

Postby wbsaputra » January 30th, 2012, 3:44 pm

some error shown up again, please recheck, i've got lots complain bigdb not saved correctly
wbsaputra
Paid Member

Return to BigDB