Forum Feedback Players

Problem with the website? Confused about something? Or maybe you just have something you'd like to suggest. This is the place to do it.

Players

Postby krasimir » February 16th, 2010, 5:10 pm

Hello,

in the admin area I'm seeing something like:
Current Online: 36

is that mean that 36 people are connected to your server and they are playing now? Also is it possible to find out more info about this users.
krasimir

Re: Players

Postby Oliver » February 16th, 2010, 5:51 pm

Yes, that should be the meaning of it. 36 people in multiplayer rooms playing then and there. The number has up to 5 seconds lag though.

What more would you like to know -- right now it's not possible...
Oliver
.IO

Postby krasimir » February 19th, 2010, 3:48 pm

Hello,

is there any way to disconnect all the players that are in the rooms in my account.
krasimir

Postby Benjaminsen » February 19th, 2010, 4:14 pm

I've been looking into your games online numbers, and it looks like an error in your game code prevents people from disconnecting form the game room filling them up.

I suggest you check your error log to see if you can isolate the issue.

Regarding getting your solution running, the quickest way would be to change the naming schema for your rooms. IE myRooms[id] etc

/Chris
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby krasimir » February 19th, 2010, 4:32 pm

My mistake :) By wrong click I deleted most of the error log :) Anyway now I'm seeing the following error there:
Code: Select all
null in callback handler for Multiplayer.createJoinRoom

as far as I can see there is nothing wrong in my code:
_client.multiplayer.createJoinRoom(
            _cityName,                     //Room id. If set to null a random roomid is used
            "SVETServerType",               //The game type started on the server
            false,                        //Should the room be hidden from the lobby?
            {},                           //Room data. This data is returned to lobby list.
            {},                           //User join data
            handleJoin,                     //Function executed on successful joining of the room
            handleJoinRoomError               //Function executed if we got a join error
         );

_client is a stored variable getter from handleConnect(client:Client), _cityName is just a simple String.
krasimir

Postby Benjaminsen » February 19th, 2010, 4:35 pm

krasimir wrote:My mistake :) By wrong click I deleted most of the error log :) Anyway now I'm seeing the following error there:
null in callback handler for Multiplayer.createJoinRoom

as far as I can see there is nothing wrong in my code:
_client.multiplayer.createJoinRoom(
            _cityName,                     //Room id. If set to null a random roomid is used
            "SVETServerType",               //The game type started on the server
            false,                        //Should the room be hidden from the lobby?
            {},                           //Room data. This data is returned to lobby list.
            {},                           //User join data
            handleJoin,                     //Function executed on successful joining of the room
            handleJoinRoomError               //Function executed if we got a join error
         );

_client is a stored variable getter from handleConnect(client:Client), _cityName is just a simple String.

The error is inside your handleJoin method. But for the behavior you are having - it looks more like the critical error is in UserJoined or UserLeft on the server.
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby krasimir » February 19th, 2010, 4:46 pm

Thanks, will wait till some new errors popup in the log so I can check what is going on.
krasimir

Postby krasimir » April 13th, 2010, 2:35 pm

Hello,

I have 18709 errors "Connection disallowed by server policy" (null in callback handler for Connection (Generic)). Can you please help me with that.
krasimir

Postby krasimir » April 13th, 2010, 3:35 pm

The problem occurs in one specific room. I checked the code very carefully and it works when I'm testing on localhost.
krasimir

Return to Feedback