Forum Feedback In-Game Payment

Problem with the website? Confused about something? Or maybe you just have something you'd like to suggest. This is the place to do it.

In-Game Payment

Postby Ultric » August 25th, 2010, 8:55 pm

I was looking around the site in hopes to find something that would enable some sort of in-game payment option like in farmville and the other zynga games so people can use real money to get extra stuff. However, I didn't find anything so I figured I'd request it here. It seems to be a good feature. Nonoba had their payment system that did pretty much exactly what I'm talking about, but I'm not sure how to add that here. So yeah, suggestion made.
Ultric

Re: In-Game Payment

Postby Oliver » August 26th, 2010, 9:52 am

Hey Ultric,

That just might be on the books already... you never know :)

- Oliver
Oliver
.IO

Postby jak322 » August 28th, 2010, 4:46 pm

The game I have in development will need one and I was planning on creating it myself but if there is a PlayerIO one in the works I'll stop what I'm doing now and wait for that. I understand you guys wanting to keep it under the hood but can you tell me if I should expect a PlayerIO PP in the next couple of months or I should just keep at the one I'm working on now? Thanks!
jak322

Postby Oliver » August 30th, 2010, 12:01 pm

Hey Jak322,

We don't preannounce products, and we don't give out any deadlines or anything on products we haven't announced. The reason is very simple: priorities shift and we need the flexibility that not giving out a long product roadmap gives us.

My advice would be to move ahead with your own solution.

We'd be very interrested, however, in hearing what feature suggestions/requirements you might have for a payment solution though.

Best,
Oliver
Oliver
.IO

Return to Feedback