Forum Feedback Emails being ignored

Problem with the website? Confused about something? Or maybe you just have something you'd like to suggest. This is the place to do it.

Emails being ignored

Postby Nou » September 27th, 2016, 8:12 pm

Almost a month ago, I sent an email to Christian Dalrup concerning an issue with our Unity client and PlayerIO. The client is extremely laggy and this can't be fixed on our side, but needs to be fixed on PlayerIO's side. The future of our game depends this fix.
Christian asked for the source code, we provided it, then it fell silent. In the meantime I've sent a few reminder emails and a colleague sent an email to Henrik. We received a reply from Henrik, my colleague replied with the issue we are having, but now it has been silent again for another week.

What's going on? Why aren't we receiving any reply? I'd have called if I could find a phone number. If it's being worked on and it requires time, that's fine, but if that's the case, why can't that be communicated?

I would have taken my business elsewhere already if the PlayerIO staff hadn't been so kind and generous before.

I hate to do this publicly, but I've run out of options. So, what's going on?
Nou
Paid Member

Re: Emails being ignored

Postby Emalton » October 1st, 2016, 3:00 pm

Please help save our game PlayerIO staff!
Emalton

Re: Emails being ignored

Postby Nou » October 4th, 2016, 12:59 pm

We received a reply and an apology, as well as a satisfying explanation as to why it took so long. Topic can be closed, thanks guys :)
Nou
Paid Member

Return to Feedback