Forum Feedback Please remake PartnerPay into PartnerAnalytics

Problem with the website? Confused about something? Or maybe you just have something you'd like to suggest. This is the place to do it.

Please remake PartnerPay into PartnerAnalytics

Postby Maras » May 24th, 2013, 10:25 am

It would be nice to have alternative to PartnerPay.

It could be without payments - just some global system which would keep track of tagged players and microtransactions for publishers and developers.

For eg, it would tag the users as it was tagging them (same system), but instead of adding money to someones partner account, it would just store how much that developer owes to portal owner. - Then, when one publisher reaches $100 (or so) the developer would get email where to send money and how much.

It would be worse than before as developer would have to manually send money and mark it as "sent" but still better than if everyone have its own revenue sharing system.

What do you think?
Thanks!
Last edited by Maras on May 28th, 2013, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maras

Re: Alternative to PartnerPay

Postby Maras » May 28th, 2013, 12:11 pm

Why it would be awesome?
    - Full transparency
    - Old players would still be tagged
    - One registration
    - Partner games > Developer ask publisher to register on PlayerIO > Publisher might also contact other developers
    - No additional work for developers

Please remake PartnerPay to PartnerAnalytics :-)
Last edited by Maras on May 28th, 2013, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maras

Re: Please remake PartnerPay into PartnerAnalytics

Postby BadViking » May 28th, 2013, 12:25 pm

Sounds great to me. It depends on exactly why PartnerPay was removed but if it was just the service aspect of it then I don't see why this wouldn't be an option. I for one would really appreciate a system like this.
BadViking
Paid Member

Re: Please remake PartnerPay into PartnerAnalytics

Postby robscherer123 » May 28th, 2013, 3:07 pm

It would definitely be nice to have something along the lines of this. I am interested in why PartnerPay was cancelled in the first place. I don't see how it was a good idea at all, but what do I know I guess.
robscherer123
Paid Member

Return to Feedback