Forum Feedback Facebook development with free plan

Problem with the website? Confused about something? Or maybe you just have something you'd like to suggest. This is the place to do it.

Facebook development with free plan

Postby v0idmp3 » August 18th, 2012, 3:31 am

Hi,

First at all, I want to how much I was supprised when I found Player.IO. Player.IO have everything I need for Facebook development. But, I have one question. Becouse I don't have money for your priceing plans, can I develop FB games just with free plans, and in a future if my game have success I pay for better plan? Can I develop games with Player.IO and Facebook API?

Cheers
v0idmp3

Re: Facebook development with free plan

Postby TyroneBiggums » August 18th, 2012, 4:31 am

Yes I believe you can. I am new here as well, but I might be wrong. One of things I know you can't do with the free plan is payVault. Check out the pricing section.
TyroneBiggums

Postby Henrik » August 18th, 2012, 10:38 am

v0idmp3 wrote:can I develop FB games just with free plans

Sitebox requires a paid plan, so it's very hard to make an integrated FB game on the free plan, since you would need your own webserver to host the canvas application for FB.
Henrik
.IO

Postby v0idmp3 » August 18th, 2012, 2:20 pm

I have my own web server, and for me it's not a problem to host game in my server. I will only need database, and things on server side, becouse my game will be multi platform (you could play on facebook, android and iOS). Is that possible with free plan?
v0idmp3

Postby Henrik » August 19th, 2012, 11:44 am

Yes, usage of BigDB and the Multiplayer Server are included in the free plan.
Henrik
.IO

Postby v0idmp3 » August 19th, 2012, 2:51 pm

Thanks for support Henrik. I choose Player.IO platform for developing my game. I hope that if I will success with my game, we will have a good buissiness cooperation. And I realy trust in your support.

Cheers :)
v0idmp3

Postby Benjaminsen » August 30th, 2012, 10:00 pm

v0idmp3 wrote:Thanks for support Henrik. I choose Player.IO platform for developing my game. I hope that if I will success with my game, we will have a good buissiness cooperation. And I realy trust in your support.

Cheers :)

If you want to play with SiteBox for free, have a look at http://playerio.com/competitions/ega2012/
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby ipteam » August 30th, 2012, 10:19 pm

I saw that, and I'm going to compete with other developers. I hope that competition will be fair :)
ipteam

Return to Feedback