Forum Feedback Player IO should build cross promotion among all members

Problem with the website? Confused about something? Or maybe you just have something you'd like to suggest. This is the place to do it.

Player IO should build cross promotion among all members

Postby wbsaputra » April 30th, 2011, 3:43 am

Will be nice if player io has own cross promotion features like app strip, superrewards etc.
hope see this feature in the future release
wbsaputra
Paid Member

Re: Player IO should build cross promotion among all members

Postby jasonMcIntosh » April 30th, 2011, 3:58 am

I must respectfully disagree.

The white labeling is a big strength. I would be very disinclined to use the service if it required me to share branding and promotion with other games.

Now, building a separate network of small games that cross promote? AppStrip for indies? That I like. :)
Jason McIntosh
Otherwhere Gameworks
jasonMcIntosh

Postby Benjaminsen » May 3rd, 2011, 9:04 am

jasonMcIntosh wrote:I must respectfully disagree.

The white labeling is a big strength. I would be very disinclined to use the service if it required me to share branding and promotion with other games.

Now, building a separate network of small games that cross promote? AppStrip for indies? That I like. :)

I personally run toptengames.net which is basically this :) Ping me at chris@player.io if you have something cool that should go in there.
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby jasonMcIntosh » May 3rd, 2011, 4:09 pm

Benjaminsen wrote:Ping me at chris@player.io if you have something cool that should go in there.

Something big in the cooker right now. Will bear this in mind for later. Thanks for the tip! 8-)
Jason McIntosh
Otherwhere Gameworks
jasonMcIntosh

Return to Feedback