Forum Showroom How to regulate and control the flow of submersible pump

Show your interesting finds or creations off here.

How to regulate and control the flow of submersible pump

Postby yibomine » August 26th, 2022, 9:16 am

For the use of high lift submersible pumps, we mainly focus on drainage. I believe that many people do not know about the control of water output and flow. Next, I will explain the various adjustment methods for the flow control of submersible pumps.

1. Variable speed adjustment. Changing the rotating speed of the submersible pump can change the performance of the pump, thus changing the operating point of the pump. This method is called variable speed mediation.

2. Reducing adjustment. After the impeller is turned, the performance of the pump will change according to a certain law, thus changing the working point of the pump. We call the method of turning the impeller to change the operating point of the pump as variable diameter adjustment.

3. Angle adjustment. Changing the installation angle of the blade can change the performance of the pump, so as to change the working point of the submersible pump. This way of changing the operating point is called variable angle adjustment of the pump.

4. Throttle adjustment. For the water pump device with gate valve installed on the outlet pipeline, when the gate valve is closed, the local resistance is increased in the pipeline, and the characteristic curve of the pipeline becomes steeper, and the working point moves to the upper left along the Q-H curve of the pump. The smaller the gate valve is closed, the greater the increased resistance and the smaller the flow. This method of changing the operating point of the pump by turning down the gate valve is called throttling regulation or variable valve regulation.
vacuum ball valve are tightness and convenience of operation of two advantages
Liquid ring vacuum pump
Liquid ring vacuum pump manufacturer
yibomine

Re: How to regulate and control the flow of submersible pump

Postby robertusa0106 » October 25th, 2022, 3:48 am

I really like this post, it shares a lot of information that I want to know in many areas. I hope there will be more interesting things getting over it in the future.
robertusa0106

Re: How to regulate and control the flow of submersible pump

Postby elliswalker » November 7th, 2022, 8:04 am

In the game trap the cat, you must successfully trap a cat within a marked board and keep it there without letting it out in order to win.
elliswalker

Return to Showroom