Forum Showroom Fly and Smash

Show your interesting finds or creations off here.

Fly and Smash

Postby samsonadze » January 19th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Hey! Finally i made my game Called Fly and Smash!
It's arcade game,you have stickman,and you fly. you have to survive by avoiding Boxes and Big boxes!
You're achieving highscores,titles,levels,experience ..... and you're collecting cash!
then you can buy Items,powerups in shop! (I'm not paid user tho xD)
You can change Emblems,buy ...
THERE'S lottery also!
it's made with Facebook Quickconnect.
:D
here is Game link : https://apps.facebook.com/flyndsmash/
Hope you'll like it.
Well,i have no idea of facebook actionscript api. so i'm posting on timeline using php. but it's too awful. because every time you open game,every time it posts on your timeline xD (btw.i'm searching team members) :P

Sincerely,
George
C#
samsonadze

Re: Fly and Smash

Postby ASH1138 » January 20th, 2013, 1:26 pm

What? This game requires a facebook connection?

But what if I dont have facebook? Aww! You should make everyone play this game. Coz i think is good. Not everyone has a facebook! :)
ASH1138

Postby samsonadze » January 20th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Well,i actually did it,because of your player object. i actually have older version of the game wheres simpleConnect feature,but there is like 30% of the FB version features. :?
C#
samsonadze

Postby Benjaminsen » January 20th, 2013, 7:35 pm

ASH1138 wrote:What? This game requires a facebook connection?

But what if I dont have facebook? Aww! You should make everyone play this game. Coz i think is good. Not everyone has a facebook! :)

Focusing on a single userbase is a very good idea, especially when you first release your game.
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby samsonadze » January 23rd, 2013, 1:42 pm

Months ago,my game has been released 5 months ago and it had 300 monthly users,when it was connected with simpleConnect, and now when i connected with Facebook,in It reached 2300 likely Monthly ACTIVE users in 4 day!... :D
Attachments
Untitled.png
see
Untitled.png (1.65 KiB) Viewed 57401 times
C#
samsonadze

Postby Benjaminsen » January 23rd, 2013, 1:48 pm

samsonadze wrote:Months ago,my game has been released 5 months ago and it had 300 monthly users,when it was connected with simpleConnect, and now when i connected with Facebook,in It reached 2300 likely Monthly ACTIVE users in 4 day!... :D

Facebook is a great platform, keep up the great work!
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby samsonadze » January 23rd, 2013, 8:36 pm

Yeah! also,i'm now gonna buy premium on playerio! It's just really the Best Service ever! well,i want to learn how to make Multiplayer,but I got 1 question: Is there any way to make people able to pay FB-credits,when i'm not premium member on playerio? i mean does playerio supports it for free users,or it's for paid users? 8-)
C#
samsonadze

Postby Benjaminsen » January 23rd, 2013, 9:00 pm

samsonadze wrote:Yeah! also,i'm now gonna buy premium on playerio! It's just really the Best Service ever! well,i want to learn how to make Multiplayer,but I got 1 question: Is there any way to make people able to pay FB-credits,when i'm not premium member on playerio? i mean does playerio supports it for free users,or it's for paid users? 8-)

We only offer PayVault to paid members, but you only need the Plus plan to use it.
From there it's easy http://playerio.com/documentation/payva ... r/facebook
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby cog » January 24th, 2013, 9:30 am

samsonadze wrote:Months ago,my game has been released 5 months ago and it had 300 monthly users,when it was connected with simpleConnect, and now when i connected with Facebook,in It reached 2300 likely Monthly ACTIVE users in 4 day!... :D

Wow ...I didn't expected the facebook effect to be that much! Or is it the initial rush because it is featured in the "new" games? ...and where was it distributed before?
cheers
cog

Postby cog » January 24th, 2013, 1:00 pm

And out of curiosity, do you generate any decent revenue from your game?
cog

Postby ASH1138 » January 27th, 2013, 7:31 am

cog wrote:

Wow ...I didn't expected the facebook effect to be that much! Or is it the initial rush because it is featured in the "new" games? ...and where was it distributed before?
cheers

I think its just a coincidence. Simply because there was a link on facebook, people rushed to play the game.
I still think he will get many many more plays if he made the game global. Only 1/7 of people have FB accounts.

I dont like the idea where everyone simply assumes everyone else has a facebook account. It is utter discrimination! :evil:

Instead of simpleConnect login, he could use a guestLogin. Eliminates the hassle.
ASH1138

Postby samsonadze » January 30th, 2013, 11:03 am

I added a Chat in game so you can chat with people in-game. :D
C#
samsonadze

Postby djillali » April 19th, 2013, 9:55 am

gioegi grats to finish your game' i will creat one can you help me ??
djillali

Postby Maras » April 19th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Would love to try it and possibly publish it on my website. But not without simpleConnect. :-)
Maras

Return to Showroom