Forum Showroom Dragon Bowls

Show your interesting finds or creations off here.

Dragon Bowls

Postby Sidog » January 11th, 2012, 1:40 pm

Made a game with playerIO check it out at http://miniboss.com/dragonbowls/
Sidog

Re: Dragon Bowls

Postby Benjaminsen » January 11th, 2012, 2:35 pm

That is actually a pretty great game!

I noticed that there where no-none playing it, what have you done to distribute it?

/Chris
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby Sidog » January 12th, 2012, 1:25 am

Thanks mate , I think it's a good game if you give it a chance but it might not be totally obvious at first. I've just uploaded it to Kongregate and enabled distribution on mochi etc. I put it up on New Grounds but took it down cos I made a mistake with the upload will put it back up again today or tomorrow.

Do you have any suggestions for getting more players ?
Sidog

Postby Benjaminsen » January 12th, 2012, 11:27 am

Sidog wrote:Thanks mate , I think it's a good game if you give it a chance but it might not be totally obvious at first. I've just uploaded it to Kongregate and enabled distribution on mochi etc. I put it up on New Grounds but took it down cos I made a mistake with the upload will put it back up again today or tomorrow.

Do you have any suggestions for getting more players ?

It took me a while to understand what the goal of the game where but I had a fun little single player session with it. Sadly there where no multiplayer players around when I played.

I tried playing multiplayer, but sadly it did not work, and threw the following error when I tried joining a game.

Regarding distribution, you might consider playtomic.com and flashgamelicence distribution as well.
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby Sidog » January 12th, 2012, 2:36 pm

cool should be fixed now :)

The single player was a bit of a after thought , the real meat of the game is the multiplayer I think. It's basically a game called Lawn Bowls that's kinda popular in England , Australia etc but with power ups.

I'll check out those game distribution things, cheers !

Silas
Sidog

Return to Showroom