Forum Showroom Plasma Core - 3D Online Strategy Game

Show your interesting finds or creations off here.

Plasma Core - 3D Online Strategy Game

Postby fakersp » December 6th, 2011, 6:04 am

Hello guys,

I would like to share with you our creation that is going open beta today. Plasma Core is an Online Simultaneous-Turn Strategy Game, it features the battle between Robots and Zombies for the Bioplasma, the planet`s most valuable resource.

This game is the result of our Course Conclusion Project, where we focused on the Competitice Enviroment of a game. We built the game in Unity and... I`m not gonna spoil any more, here it is:

http://plasmacoregame.com/

We would be very grateful if you could fill our User Test form and give us some feedback =D
fakersp

Re: Plasma Core - 3D Online Strategy Game

Postby Henrik » December 6th, 2011, 12:44 pm

Wow, looks good. Unfortunately I got stuck in the tutorial... On the step where I was supposed to move my new group, I only had one movement something left, but the tutorial wanted me to move two steps, which was impossible... :-)
Henrik
.IO

Re: Plasma Core - 3D Online Strategy Game

Postby fakersp » December 8th, 2011, 11:49 am

Hey Henrik, thanks for your feedback! I'm not sure if your issue was a bug or a game interface / feedback problem. When you have 1 movement left it means you should be able to move one last tile. If you choose the wrong tile, you should be able to cancel it and start over.

We are certainly going to review our tutorial, so any feedback related to it, and the game itself, is very welcome
fakersp

Return to Showroom