Forum Showroom EditArena.com

Show your interesting finds or creations off here.

EditArena.com

Postby sumitgood » May 27th, 2011, 12:27 pm

Special thanks to Chris Benjaminsen for helping me out and encouraging me to progress well in my game EditArena

Edit Arena is about making maps with friends (co-op) and then playing them (team dm, ctf... etc) you will be able to share a URL to your game room via fb,twitter, or copy paste for IM convo's, emails etc.

Edit Arena's gameplay is highly influenced by Counter-strike/CS2D/quake/Team Fortress in a top down 2d real-time shooter.

Features will include huge array of tiles (And types), player avatars, balanced kill-to-earn weapons, account persistent stats, unlocks (new avatars, tilesets, save map, etc).

The game is in heavy development, balancing, ideas need to crop out of my mind at this point, demand is starting to come out of nowhere (toptengames.net) haha (Again thanks Chris)

IF anyone is a Tilemap designer (16x16 preferably at this time) or is really advanced at player.io mp games (I need some support with a few things here and there), then please let me know.

This game is only at version 0.11 Alpha, so expect many changes in the coming days/weeks :)

Play: http://www.editarena.com/
sumitgood
Paid Member

Re: EditArena.com

Postby Benjaminsen » May 27th, 2011, 12:45 pm

Moved thread to showroom ;)
Benjaminsen
.IO

Postby sumitgood » May 27th, 2011, 1:04 pm

Even better :) thank you chris :)
sumitgood
Paid Member

Postby cjcenizal » May 27th, 2011, 4:48 pm

Nice work man!! This looks like it has a lot of potential. If I could make a suggestion, it'd be to make the building interface visual instead of keyboard-based. So you can see an "inventory" of tile options and just click the tile icon you want to place. And then you could click where you want to place the tile.
cjcenizal
Paid Member

Postby Benjaminsen » May 27th, 2011, 4:58 pm

cjcenizal wrote:Nice work man!! This looks like it has a lot of potential. If I could make a suggestion, it'd be to make the building interface visual instead of keyboard-based. So you can see an "inventory" of tile options and just click the tile icon you want to place. And then you could click where you want to place the tile.

+1 for this suggestion. (you can still have keyboard shortcuts)
Benjaminsen
.IO

Return to Showroom