Forum General Payments stopped working

Any issues or discussions relating to Flash development are welcome here.

Payments stopped working

Postby LazyLand » February 9th, 2016, 1:20 pm

Payments used to work on this game of ours: https://games.yahoo.com/game/pool-arena.html

Today I tried payments again and they don't. When I call YahooGames.dialog('buy', {

I get this error message on my browser:

"Payment Failed
Unfortunately the payment failed with the following error:
Payment processing is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in 5 to 10 minutes."

What's the matter? The browser console doesn't show anything (other then logging output from my server which proves that my server is working correctly). Can someone please help my debug this? Is there something wrong with Yahoo payments these days?

Thank you,
LazyLand

Re: Payments stopped working

Postby LazyLand » February 9th, 2016, 1:36 pm

To test payments, click on the large round "+" button on the top-right, then click BUY on one of the packages displayed.
LazyLand

Postby Guillaume » February 10th, 2016, 10:15 pm

Maybe its related to the fact that Yahoo Games (NOT Yahoo Games Network service) will be closed very soon ?
Guillaume

Postby Henrik » February 13th, 2016, 3:00 am

Have you added your GameUserId to the list of admins in the payment section?

If not, and you've been doing a lot of payment testing, it's likely that you're triggering some anti-fraud system.
Henrik
.IO

Postby timrim » April 13th, 2022, 8:45 am

Guardian Blood Balance is a natural supplement that is free of any harmful ingredients, chemicals, or allergens. However, users can trust the Guardian Botanicals Blood Balance as it possesses no such health risks. Check Guardian Blood Balance Review here.
timrim

Return to General