Forum General Why is Error 1009 Happening Sometimes?

Any issues or discussions relating to Flash development are welcome here.

Why is Error 1009 Happening Sometimes?

Postby JimLion » January 23rd, 2015, 3:37 am

Hello, I am getting this error when I go to my game. It happens I think when a swf is being loaded that gets the client var passed to it. It's weird because it will work, but then when I upload a new swf (to GameFS) these errors start coming up in the main game environment. Then if I wait and test on the next day it works again. The game is here: http://www.wisdomofjim.com/open-beta.html

This is the error message:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at playerio::Connection/doConnect()[C:\PlayerIO\Client Libraries\ActionScript 3\PlayerIOClient\src\playerio\Connection.as:69]
at playerio::Connection()[C:\PlayerIO\Client Libraries\ActionScript 3\PlayerIOClient\src\playerio\Connection.as:51]
at playerio::Multiplayer/doConnect()[C:\PlayerIO\Client Libraries\ActionScript 3\PlayerIOClient\src\playerio\Multiplayer.as:102]
at Function/Multiplayer.as$1:anonymous()[C:\PlayerIO\Client Libraries\ActionScript 3\PlayerIOClient\src\playerio\Multiplayer.as:59]
at Function/Multiplayer.as$6:anonymous()[C:\PlayerIO\Client Libraries\ActionScript 3\PlayerIOClient\src\playerio\generated\Multiplayer.as:74]
at Function/HTTPChannel.as$0:anonymous()[C:\PlayerIO\Client Libraries\ActionScript 3\PlayerIOClient\src\playerio\utils\HTTPChannel.as:53]
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()
JimLion

Return to General