Forum General ICanDigIt Questions

Any issues or discussions relating to Flash development are welcome here.

ICanDigIt Questions

Postby AK712 » January 28th, 2014, 1:29 am

Hello,

I am creating a game called ICanDigIt, but before I start trying to add player.io into it, I have a few questions.

1) The original game was a "bot" created by a user in Everybody Edits, another player.io game. Although it wasn't part of the game, I was wondering, would this bring up any copyright issues with Mr. Benjaminsen? (NOTE: The user [Floddyfosh] is part of this project as well, he gave me permission to use his ideas, etc.)

2) I need to have a custom swear filter in this game. Does player.io come with a swear filter, or do we create these ourselves as part of the game?

3) Rather than most player.io games, which have a lobby and multiple different rooms, this game would have "channels", i.e. the same room and variables but with different users for each room. I was hoping to have 20 or 30 of these "channels", but does player.io support this? Or, is a lobby with user-customized rooms something required?

4) Is there a maximum amount of players that can fit into a room? I was hoping to have a hundred users per room/channel, but so far the games I've played haven't had that much.

Thanks for any help!

-AK712
AK712

Return to General