Forum General Using PLayer.IO with the iphone/android packager

Any issues or discussions relating to Flash development are welcome here.

Using PLayer.IO with the iphone/android packager

Postby macdonald.lethe » September 24th, 2011, 9:40 pm

Hello everyone.

I have a game created in Flash cs5.5 which I exported to the iPhone and Android.

I was wondernig if player.IO will work with the iphone and android AIR packager on Flash professional CS5.5 ( so, not just by creating native apps for these mobile devices ).

Can anyone confirm if it works?

I tried it myself, and got stuck on the first issue I encounteded "Cannot import a SWF file when LoaderContext.allowCodeImport is false."

I am not a multi language programmer. I am a game designer who decided to make his own flash games, so I am
concerned it could be beyond my expertise to make any changes so it works with AIR for iPhone and Android.

Hope someone can clarify me on this.

Thank you.

edit: Found the answer here. Didn't find it during search mobile/flash-for-ios-and-player-io-t1592
macdonald.lethe
Paid Member

Re: Using PLayer.IO with the iphone/android packager

Postby GrafixGames » September 25th, 2011, 7:33 pm

I am having the same problem.I am getting the error

SecurityError: Error #3226: Cannot import a SWF file when LoaderContext.allowCodeImport is false.

while debuging in AIR for android .apk file.
GrafixGames

Postby Chris018 » September 27th, 2011, 3:27 am

I posted a fix in another thread, I have tested on my android and it fixed it no problem, but not sure for iphone.

http://playerio.com/forum/mobile/do-any-of-the-services-work-on-android-t1522#p7490
Chris018

Postby Gaboy » July 15th, 2012, 11:45 pm

The error is gone, but it says "Unable to connect" when I've tried to test the DrawPad game on Android.
Gaboy

Return to General