Forum Games How do I learn game development step by step?

Discussion relating to game development with Flash

How do I learn game development step by step?

Postby jamesanderson » February 28th, 2022, 12:44 pm

If you want to become a professional game developer, you need to have basic knowledge of math, basic programming languages such as python, animation, graphic design, and learn to code flash. You cannot build even the simplest of games without at least some math so make sure you get the knowledge of maths and physics right. The second skill you require to become a game developer is learning how to organize well. Learning to organize is a very important skill in the aspect of a successful developer. Before you start building a game, you need to plan. What kind of a game are you building? What is it about? What are the elements involved? What is the story? How do things work in your game? You need to get the basic framework right. The third thing is to become a master of the basic programming languages like python, Html, and Laravel. You do not require to learn advanced programming languages in the beginning stages of game development, these languages are sufficient to take the start. After the complete entire steps, you need to complete your internship from any well-known Game Development Company to get real-life experience of the development.
jamesanderson

Re: How do I learn game development step by step?

Postby adammil » March 9th, 2022, 8:09 am

Let me give you my example, when I have completed my education, my father asked me to do a web design course. Then I enrolled in a reputed institute to learn web design and I did practice on a daily basis at my home. Gradually I had seen a change in my skill set, I was learning daily and enhancing my skills. After the course, I got an internship easily, because I did a lot of practice which made me capable to be a web designer. Now I am providing affordable web design services this is my journey. This is how I learned web design. Apply my strategy to yourself to learn game development. Learn from experts, do practice practice and practice. And then boom your success.
adammil

Re: How do I learn game development step by step?

Postby beatrizcharles » April 18th, 2022, 7:51 am

THE IMPORTANCE OF VIDEOGAMES IN SOCIETY
The industry of video games as smash karts has long since lost its innocence. It's now a well-known industry, noted for its technological prowess, inventiveness, and entrepreneurial spirit. According to market research firm Newzoo, the company's global revenue will exceed $150 billion in 2019, up 9.6% from 2018.
It's no wonder that videogames are well ahead of music and film in the audio-visual sector with stats like these. Even Hollywood can't compete with the 2.5 billion active gamers in the global gaming industry, especially with hits like Fortnite, which has 139 million active users. Netflix is concerned since the games' appeal has already spread across borders.
beatrizcharles

Return to Games