Forum Games developer needed + couple of games finished

Discussion relating to game development with Flash

developer needed + couple of games finished

Postby arcadeshrine » February 13th, 2015, 8:45 pm

I do know how to code but I am not very good at it. Last several months I've spent on making two flash games for which I already had an engine (atv rider and batman mega dressup , so I basically changed the graphics and animations, nothing much but it still was a nightmare. Now I have an idea of some other game, so maybe someone could do it by my instructions. the best thing is if you can show some previous work. plz contact on email or pm Thanks
arcadeshrine

Re: developer needed + couple of games finished

Postby arcadeshrine » February 19th, 2015, 6:34 pm

I've been contacted by a guy who did another flash game for me, that is for the batmangamesonly.com website. We've picked the name Batman Road Work, and I added some interesting facts about Batman (movies,games,vehicles) and quotes from his enemies. Please check this game and let me know what you think. for now I am not distributing it yet, so for now you can find it only here. maybe some idea? Batman Road Word

Thanks!
arcadeshrine

Postby Guillaume » February 23rd, 2015, 8:19 pm

Humm i doubt that you can use the Batman license freely, you may have some legal issue in the futur. Btw, just my opinion...
Guillaume

Postby arcadeshrine » February 25th, 2015, 12:46 pm

I've left the comment in the game description that the owner of copyright of Batman is DC Comics, what I believe everybody knows. And I have also read that if you're only referring to Batman, talking about it, doing your own artwork, and not trying to sell it or make a buck out of it directly, that should be fine. I mean, I would take it down if asked, not trying to sell anything. I just love Batman, nothing else.

Guillaume ZAHRA wrote:Humm i doubt that you can use the Batman license freely, you may have some legal issue in the futur. Btw, just my opinion...
arcadeshrine

Postby asdarty12 » February 16th, 2022, 3:09 pm

arcadeshrine wrote:I've left the comment in the game description that the owner of copyright of Batman is DC Comics, what I believe everybody knows. And I have also read that if you're only referring to Batman, talking about it, doing your own artwork, and not trying to sell it or make a buck out of it directly, that should be fine. I mean, I would take it down if asked, not trying to sell anything. I just love Batman, nothing else.

Guillaume ZAHRA wrote:Humm i doubt that you can use the Batman license freely, you may have some legal issue in the futur. Btw, just my opinion...

https://apkmodule.com/human-fall-flat-mod-apk/
asdarty12

Return to Games