Forum Games Hide PlayerIO splash logo

Discussion relating to game development with Flash

Hide PlayerIO splash logo

Postby unboundedgames » July 10th, 2014, 3:49 pm

I messaged Benjaminsen about this, but it looks like he hasn't logged in for about 2 months, so...
Anyway I'd like to know how to go about hiding the intro PlayerIO splash now that the new Yahoo system is in place. If I'm not mistaken it was only shown for non-paid accounts before, but now there's no such thing as a paid account, so how do I hide it? TBH I'd rather my players didn't know the back-end system I'm using for the server -_-
unboundedgames
Paid Member

Re: Hide PlayerIO splash logo

Postby Henrik » July 13th, 2014, 8:43 pm

Upgrade to the YGN pricing plan, and I think the splash screen should disappear.

Let me know if it doesn't. :-)
Henrik
.IO

Postby unboundedgames » July 14th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Sorry, looks like I haven't done that yet! I faintly remember looking at the option to do so before, and I think I had noticed this message:

"On June 1, 2014, the plan above will automatically switch to the Yahoo Games Network Pricing Plan.

If you want to switch to the new pricing plan now instead of waiting, click "Switch Pricing Now" below. These updated Terms apply."

Btw, this is still there in the billing plan area. I'm going to switch over now and test it out, thanks for the help Henrik.

Edit: worked like a charm! thanks :)
unboundedgames
Paid Member

Postby asdarty12 » February 16th, 2022, 3:30 pm

Henrik wrote:Upgrade to the YGN pricing plan, and I think the splash screen should disappear.

Let me know if it doesn't. :-)

https://apkmodule.com/automatic-call-recorder-pro-mod-apk/
asdarty12

Return to Games