Forum Games How to publish a game to Yahoo

Discussion relating to game development with Flash

How to publish a game to Yahoo

Postby vale » May 10th, 2014, 12:12 pm

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask for Yahoo canvas integration. I've developed a multiplayer game which will be available on Facebook, Kongregate and Yahoo Games.
Under "My game Name">Yahoo Games>Canvas Setup> I clicked "Enable Canvas". Now I need to enter the Secure Canvas Host for my game. Can I link to Yahoo Sitebox or I need to link to my own server?
The same question for "Terms and Conditions link". Can I host this on yahoo sitebox or I need my own server to host these files?

My game is ready and all I need is to figure out how to publish it on Yahoo. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you
vale

Re: How to publish a game to Yahoo

Postby Henrik » May 12th, 2014, 3:54 am

Yes, you can use SiteBox to host your Yahoo Canvas page.
Henrik
.IO

Postby metalgear » June 8th, 2015, 1:19 am

great is possible upload games on yahoo

do you have direct link ?
metalgear

Postby asdarty12 » February 16th, 2022, 3:06 pm

metalgear wrote:great is possible upload games on yahoo

do you have direct link ?

https://apkmodule.com/turbo-vpn-apk/
asdarty12

Postby Hardy34 » August 1st, 2022, 9:50 am

smash karts is a 3D battle Royale io game in which you drive and gather secret boxes to level up weaponry and battle with other players. Your objective is to drive your kart, collect weapons, and destroy other karts. Continue playing to acquire experience and gain access to new characters and prizes.
Hardy34

Postby Crossbridge » November 30th, 2022, 9:50 am

Picsart mod APK, the most widely used programme for altering photos and videos, is renowned for having premium versions that can be unlocked. The modified version of Picsart is available as an APK. Some premium features are available in the premium and gold versions of this application. However, this modified version offers all of these valuable and expensive features for nothing.
Crossbridge

Return to Games