Forum Games Bad Eggs Online

Discussion relating to game development with Flash

Bad Eggs Online

Postby BadViking » September 12th, 2011, 3:59 pm

So, I've just launched a beta of my first game with Player.IO (first ever multiplayer game in fact) and would love some feedback: http://www.badeggsonline.com/

Also, just wondering if anyone has experience launching and getting players?

I was hoping I might be able to get the ball rolling in beta before distributing it through the usual channels and pushing it out there to really get some decent plays. But since it's not something I've ever done before it'd be great to hear from someone who has!

Thanks,
Rob Donkin
BadViking
Paid Member

Re: Bad Eggs Online

Postby garysimmons » September 12th, 2011, 10:12 pm

Well done.

Just had a little play and thought the game was fun and very polished.

I wish you the very best of success with it
garysimmons

Postby BadViking » September 14th, 2011, 12:50 pm

Thanks Gary :)
BadViking
Paid Member

Postby Chris018 » September 27th, 2011, 4:46 am

I have not gotten a chance to play against anyone, but by the look of the game it seems very nice thus far :). I would also like to say it is very polish looking.
Chris018

Postby abe1001 » December 1st, 2012, 3:32 am

Hey Rob, I play your game and it's gotten very popular! :lol: just ask me and I'll send u some code ;)
abe1001

Postby ASH1138 » January 11th, 2013, 2:52 pm

BadViking wrote:So, I've just launched a beta of my first game with Player.IO (first ever multiplayer game in fact) and would love some feedback: http://www.badeggsonline.com/

Also, just wondering if anyone has experience launching and getting players?

I was hoping I might be able to get the ball rolling in beta before distributing it through the usual channels and pushing it out there to really get some decent plays. But since it's not something I've ever done before it'd be great to hear from someone who has!

Thanks,
Rob Donkin

How did you get your own website?

BTW I am also launching my own game this March, called Modern Armies RTS. That entry was meant for the Epic Games Deisgn Competition, but incase that did not win, well, I can always publish it and make money anyway.
Are you entering the competition?
:P
ASH1138

Return to Games