We’ve just released version 2.3 of the development package.
The big new feature is complete support for .Net 4.0, but there are also many other minor fixes and improvements included.
- Support for .NET 4.0.
- Now targets .NET 4.0 by default in all samples.
- Better Mono Support: Console-only interface when running the server in MonoDevelop (for instance, on Mac OS X).
- You can force console mode with the “force-console” commandline argument to the development server.
- You can force gui mode with the “force-gui” commandline argument to the development server.
- Support for C#-style events.
- Support for C# generics with “new()” constraint.
- System.Attribute added to whitelist.